About Quetta Club
The present site in the cantonment was constructed in 1891 designed by Lt Col E.W. Pert of Royal Engineers and was known as Upper Gymkhana. After destruction in 1935 earthquake it was reestablished in 1937 in the present building. Reportedly, Gen B.L Montgomery, as member of the then Committee, proposed shifting of the Quetta Club building to the present site. His house is also now the Staff College Museum. Club centenary was celebrated in May 1991.
QUETTA CLUB INAUGURATION
Chief Of Army Staff along with Corps Commander Quetta and G.O.C 41 Division inaugurated Quetta Club on 28th of March 2019.